We have teamed up with one of the savviest portfolio managers in the country to provide you with an investment alternative to seek returns on the upside, and reduced volatility and protection on the downside.
We have developed an investment portfolio management strategy, using proven expertise to understand, monitor and manage the mix of investment techniques on your behalf to balance risk and return.
We want to invite you to join this unique investment portfolio.
Tapping into the know-how of skilled equity funds managers who understand the dynamics of the Australian share market, this fund aims to deliver solid growth* while cushioning falls to recover more quickly.
We selected NWQ Capital Management as its partner, to manage the Protected Equities Fund based on their proven track record, and approach to returns and capital preservation.
In fact, in June 2015, Eurekahedge ranked NWQ as having the highest risk-adjusted return and lowest volatility in the category of Asia Pacific Multi-Manager Strategy Fund-of-Funds.
*Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), before deciding to take action. Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management Pty Limited ABN 93 128 650 037, AFSL 323825 and its authorised representatives.
NWQ Capital Management Pty Ltd ABN 74 114 108 879, AFSL 318835 is the Portfolio Manager for Protected Equities Fund. Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) dated 28/06/2016. NWQ is appointed by Smarter Money Investments Pty Ltd ABN 64 153 555 867 as the Investment Manager of the fund. You should consider the PDS before deciding whether to invest in this fund.
Protected Equities Fund ARSN 606 398 752, Assisted Investor APIR SLT0059AU.
Make an investment
Long term investment
Investing over the long term offers the greatest opportunity to achieve consistently good returns. For your peace of mind, the fund offers competitive fees, with daily withdrawal requests, providing you with greater visibility and allowing you to stay in control of your money.
Talk to an adviser today
Talk to us today to find out how we can grow your wealth through share market investment. If you need assistance please call our customer service team on 1300 133 451 from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 6pm AEST.
Exclusive equities fund
Our strategy is to invest in a variety of funds selected on your behalf that aim for solid growth over the long-term while buffeting market corrections. We carefully select a mix of skilled investment managers who specialise in active share market investment and risk management.
Multi-manager portfolios aim for superior, lower-risk outcomes over the long term. These equities strategies do not rely on the direction of the market to generate returns.
Providing investment diversity
We do all the legwork by selecting the underlying managers. Our tailored fund provides you with access to a pre-assembled portfolio of actively managed Australian equities funds.
With our Protected Equities Fund, we are aiming for returns that outperform the rate of inflation by 5%-8% per annum, after fees over rolling five year periods.
This fund has a minimum initial investment of $10,000. There is flexibility to make daily withdrawal requests, and fees are variable.
- For management and administration of the fund, we charge a fee of 1.19% - 1.45% p.a. (dependent upon investor type).
- There is a performance fee of 10.5% of the return, provided a minimum return is first achieved.
Things to know
- Investment value will vary: It is important to know that the overall value of the fund will vary over time, which is why we suggest you invest for at least five years to allow your investment to grow.
- Returns are variable: Over the life of the fund, returns will vary. Don’t count on future returns based upon past returns.
- Investment objective: While our aim is to offer solid returns with lower risk, it is important to understand that your investment and returns are not formally protected or guaranteed in any way. Investing involves risk, and you can lose as well as make money.
- Understanding risk: Whilst the fund does not use leverage, derivatives or short selling, the underlying investment funds may use these techniques in order to manage risk and/or gain exposure to investments.