YBR Cash Manager
Issued by Macquarie Bank Limited.
The YBR Cash Manager is a bank account that's fully loaded with features and will allow you to build, track and maintain your savings.
No matter how much money you have or what stage of life you are at, a sound understanding of cash flow management is the critical first step to being in control of your future. With the YBR Cash Manager you can distribute and receive income in a way that ensures you are in full control of your cash inflows and outflows with detailed reporting to help you reach your goals.
When people think about managing cash, they often think about saving it for a rainy day – being prepared for the unexpected, like a redundancy or medical issue. While it's wise to be prepared for the bad times, it's just as wise and rewarding to be prepared for the positive opportunities in life. Maybe you are thinking of a career change and want to head back to university to study, maybe you've always wanted to start your own business, or maybe you simply want to start placing more emphasis on your interests outside of work and look at part‐time opportunities – these are all things that require planning and cash.
What is the YBR Cash Manager?
The YBR Cash Manager is a bank account that offers full flexibility with a competitive rate of interest, and no monthly account keeping fees. You have access and control of your cash flow 24 hours a day via Yellow BrickRoad Online where you can transfer funds, make payments via BPAY® and view detailed transaction history, or if you prefer to speak to a real person, you can contact our specialist customer service team.
Who is the YBR Cash Manager for?
The YBR Cash Manager is tailored for investors like you, and provides complete visibility of your cash position at any point in time, giving you the control you need to act quickly on investment opportunities as they arise.
It's suitable for investors from all stages of life including:
- People who have a specific savings goal such as a home purchase or car purchase, holiday or travel or a milestone event planned
- Anyone who wants to take control of their spending and savings habits
- SMSF members who are looking for a management tool that simplifies their administration processes
- Young adults who want to start setting themselves up for the future
- Pre‐retirees who are looking for a more disciplined approach to retirement planning
- Retirees who want a regular secure source of income
- Small business owners or people who are looking to start their own business or enterprise.
Most importantly, you'll receive all the features that make cash management easier:
- No ongoing fees: no monthly account‐keeping or management fees
- Flexibility: easy access to your cash via online or phone banking, cheque book facility and Bpay®
- Visibility: access 10 years of statements online showing income, contributions, dividends, distributions, pension payments, expenses and asset purchases or sales
- Security: covered by the retail Government Guarantee^ for aggregate deposits held with Macquarie Bank Limited of up to $A250,000
- Competitive interest rate: a variable interest rate of 1.40%pa* ‐ calculated daily, paid monthly
- SMSF‐ready: can be used as a cash hub for a self‐managed super fund (SMSF), simplifying super fund accounting, tax returns and end of year auditing.
- Easy to apply: with a secure and fast online application with electronic verification, you can quickly set up an account.
Product Information Statement
The YBR Cash Manager and Term Deposits are deposits with Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 (Macquarie).
Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management has an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) 323 825 and is regulated by the Australian Securities Investment Commission (ASIC).
When opening a YBR Cash Manager or Term Deposit you are transacting with Macquarie as the issuer of the products and not Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management.
This information has been prepared by Macquarie for general information purposes only, without taking into account any investors' personal objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on this general information you must consider its appropriateness having regards to your own objectives, financial situations and needs. All potential investors should obtain financial, legal and taxation information before making any decision regarding a particular financial product.
* The YBR Cash Manager Account interest rate is variable and subject to change without notice.
^ In September 2011 the Australian Government announced a number of changes to the Financial Claims Scheme (Government Guarantee). From 1 February 2012, a permanent guarantee cap of $250,000 per account holder per institution will be introduced, subject to the continued advice of financial regulators that this remains appropriate. Further information about the Government Guarantee can also be obtained from the APRA website at www.apra.gov.au and the APRA hotline on 1300 558 849.